Last modified: 9/1/21
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
You can use many features of the Service without registering for an account or providing any other personal information. If you create an account on the Service, or communicate with us, you may provide to us what is generally deemed “Personal Information” or “Personal Data,” which includes information such as your full name, birthdate, email address, or other information that can be used to identify you. Information which cannot be used to identify you as an individual is “de-identified” or non-personal information. We do not collect Personal Information directly from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect information, including personal information, in a variety of ways. This will vary according to your use of the Service and your account settings. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact and account information. Data such as name, email address, phone number, personal address, or other contact information.
- Account and authentication information from third-party integrated services, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other third-party service providers that the Service may integrate with to bring you certain features.
- Credit card or payment information. Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information.
- Information about your browser or device, as well as any broadcasting or video and audio transcoding equipment that you use to stream content into the Service.
- Information from live streams, including chat information, that is collected from third-party integrated services when you stream and broadcast your content through the Service.
- Non-personal information which may be linked to your Personal Information.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with us, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels.
You are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our Service or respond to requests you may have. Below, we describe examples of the categories of information we collect from and about you when you use our Service, and how we collect it:
- Information you provide to us
We collect, and associate with your Account, the information you provide to us when you sign up for your Account, which includes your name, email address, phone number, payment information, and physical and billing address. We may also collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Service, and usage details. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Service.
The information we collect on or through the Service may also include information that you provide by filling in forms on the Service, such as your name and email address. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service. We also collect information from records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us. You also may provide information transmitted to other users (collectively, “User Content“). Your User Content is transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Service, we use or may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Wellie Platform.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Wellie Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Wellie Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers. If third parties provide such analytics services and software, the third parties may also receive the information collected and their use of such information is governed by their privacy policies. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, personalize, enhance, and provide all of the features of our Service to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- For marketing, advertising, and selling our products and services. If you register for our Service, create an Account, or provide us with your email address, we will, from time to time, send you information about our services and products. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt out at any time. If you don’t want to receive a particular type of marketing material from us, click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the corresponding emails
- To provide you with notices about your Account, if you have created one.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To comply with applicable law, for example, to comply with a lawful governmental request.
- To notify you about changes to the Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- How we Share, Transfer, or Disclosure Your Information
We take great care to protect the information you provide us. We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or other third parties.
- Partners. At times, we may partner with third parties to provide services or other offerings. We require our partners to protect your personal data.
- Aggregated information. We may disclose aggregated information about users, and information that has been de-identified, without restriction. This may be for product development, research, analytics and other purposes, including for the purpose of analyzing, improving, or marketing the Service.
- We may share data in the context of a change of business, including a merger or acquisition. We may disclose and transfer any information we collect about you to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Advertising. We may disclose information we collect about you with third parties in order to serve advertisements on such third party platforms, to the extent that you have consented to such practices under applicable law.
- Third Parties
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. To learn about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s resources at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. You may also manage certain advertising cookies by visiting the EU-based Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Please note that opting-out of receiving interest-based advertising through the NAI’s and DAA’s online resources will only opt-out a user from receiving interest-based ads on that specific browser or device, but the user may still receive interest-based ads on his or her other devices. You must perform the opt-out on each browser or device you use.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You may opt-out of having your personal information used for commercial purposes by the Company. If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails from us, you may do so by emailing [email protected] Please include the contact information that you want removed from our promotional contacts list. If you receive an online newsletter or similar promotional email communication from us, you will be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further email communications from us by following the instructions in the bottom of the email. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material from us will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Service.
- Data Retention
- Data Security
We try to ensure that our Service and information sent to us are safe, but no security measures are perfect. We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, see our additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act and other California laws
- Children Under the Age of 16
The Service is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Service or through any of its features, register on the Service, use any of the interactive features of the Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected]
- Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
- Links to Other Sites
- Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements
- Contact Information
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: _______
Information We Collect
The personal information that we collect, or have collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this California Notice, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Service is used:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number and billing address;
- age or other protected classifications, for example as collected on sign-up and disclosed in your User Content;
- commercial information, such as purchase and streaming activity;
- internet or other electronic network activity information;
- browser or device information, including information about devices that you use for video and audio transcoding to stream User Content into the Service;
- audio or visual information, such as video and audio recordings if you upload or stream User Content;
Use of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete, when you create an Account, when you purchase products or services, or when you contact us directly.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on the Service.
- From automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
Sharing Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides you (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected].
- Calling us at 1-866-706-6247
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you services or provide you a different level or quality of services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected], or write us at: 7791 NW 46 Street, Suite #324, Miami, Florida 33166.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Wellie Platform and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: 7791 NW 46 Street, Suite #324, Miami, Florida 33166